IMFC offers a unique 32 hour course program in a variety of emergency preparedness and response topics that range from Basic Incident Command to Morgue Site Operations. IMFC can also offer one and two day programs to meet the needs of your agency. Our organization has provided customized training to a variety of different state and local agencies, as well as healthcare institutions throughout the United States. These programs meet the diverse preparedness needs by conducting training at the Awareness, Operations, and Technician levels.
Please contact IMFC for information on the following courses:
- Overview Of Mass Fatalities Events
- National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- Incident Command System (ICS)
- Medical Examiner/Coronerís Incident Command
- Staff Processing Center
- Hazardous Materials Handling/Containment
- Morgue Site Operations
- Family Assistance Center
- Children, Elderly, and Special Populations During a Mass Fatalities Response
- Developing Partnerships With the Faith Community
- Staff Processing Center: Hundreds Want To Help, Now What?
- Mass Fatalities Overview: The ME Called, Now What?
- Community Planning For Mass Fatalities
- Pandemic Influenza Planning
- Cost To Local Government
- Disaster Site Operations
- Media Relations during Mass Fatalities Response